Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm Baaaaaccccckkkkkk!!!!!

I know it's been a crazy long time since I've blogged. I hate to blame it on being busy crazy busy but it's the truth. I work upwards of 60 hours a week and had to give up Internet time. So here's a run down of my life so far:

The new love of my life. I highly recommend the iPhone to everyone because it does EVERYTHING. It's convenient and saves so much time. Honestly there is an application for anything you might ever want to know about.





For some insane reason I decided to actually sign up for a triathlon. It's one of those things we all talk about but never really do. Well thanks to my triathlon friends encouraging me, I'm really going to do it. I'm not worried about time, just finishing. Training has taken up all my free time, hence not being able to blog so blame them for believing in me.

So even though I'm working crazy hours, my schedule is a lot more set so I can finally take little vacations. I'm going to be in Phoenix and Chicago this month. Super excited since I've never been to the Windy City. I plan on eating hot dogs on the street and a real Chicago deep dish pizza. Yummy.

4 comments:

Rebex said...

Welcome back, we've missed you! I hope you don't let months pass before blogging again. I definitely understand busy, though, so don't sweat it if you do. You amaze me with all that you're doing right now. You're gonna rock that tri!!! :)

katieg said...

Finally, you're back! Don't ever leave again! Crazy busy is a good thing, as long as you schedule some time to yourself. Keep up that tri training. BTW you are looking great, that tri training is really working.

Brittany said...

Welcome back! Gongrats on the tri you busy girl! I'm jealous you're going to eat a Chicago deep dish! Eat at Gino's East, that's where the best pizza is and Ed Debevic's is a diner in Chicago that has rude waiters and it is hilarious to eat there if you are rude back!

Chrissy said...

Awesome! You must be having so much fun with everything!! I can't wait to get caught up again... it's been tooooo long.