Monday, September 28, 2009

Mad For No Reason

I'm not one to get upset easily but here are a few things that I know I have no reason to get mad but kinda do:

1. There are 3 stalls in the bathroom at work and I always use the furthest left b/c it's the biggest and most discreet. Plus no one can see my feet. It bothers me when people can. I find it really rude and illogical when someone chooses the stall next to me. Logically if there are 3 stalls and the furthest left is used then you go for the furthest right. Only when the 3rd person comes can they use the middle stall. Sometimes I want to tell the person to move one stall over but I know it's ridiculous so I just stare at their shoe in resentment.

2. When people put their Facebook/Myspace on private so I can't stalk them (even though I have everything on private myself).

3. When people won't let me cut in line while I'm driving. I may not have the right of way and I won't let people in myself but I really think it's rude for them to not let me ease in.

4. People who still write checks when they pay. Then if they insist on doing that, I really don't like it when they don't prefill the information. It's not like they don't already know the date, store and their signature. The only thing that changes is the price.

5. People who don't clear the microwave timer esp when there's only a few seconds left.

6. When the car garage door is locked.

7. Fancy hair and no make up.

8. When people walk slowly across the street. I think people should have the fear of being run down and start running. It's very pretentious of them to think that I would really not hit them.

9. Long closing prayers.

10. People who tell me that the word "hate" is a bad word. It just expresses how I feel about something. It doesn't have to mean something really bad.

I'm really not a negative person.

7 comments:

Rebex said...

Haha! I can totally relate to a lot of these. Especially #9. Long prayers are SUPER annoying. My prayers in public consist of 3 or 4 sentences max, and I think that's the wya it should be. ;)

Zach O. said...

i never let people cut in front of me in traffic unless it looks like they have a valid reason to...or if they have spurs/horns gear on their car.

Chrissy said...

This was a great post... made me miss you :)

Question: what are you going to be for Halloween this year?!

Sara said...

When you gonna post again? I miss you

hapi said...

Hi Yangster, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

tiaolou004 said...

The detail leaves making gracefully to be finer Monster

Headphones
!

Red, bare color wedgies, looked at as if your spirited lift-off far! Such detailing, the small fashionable plans, how can Daren miss! The bare color, thick waterproof Taiwan,

will again certainly not complain the uncomfortable high-heeled Cheap Polo

Shirts For Men
!

With is thickly this season tidal current element, the matching tootsy trousers obviously fashionable feeling! US New York Times the report pointed out that body weight

exceeding the allowed figure, diabetes, the heredity, the foot are not exposed to light, walk are too few Cheap Ralph Lauren, the flat feet or Gao Gongzu, the high-heeled shoes and so on, can also initiate the foot to hurt. The American

Monster Beats Medical society's investigation showed that 53%

people contract the very serious foot to hurt sickness. Therefore, the US "Moncler

Jackets
" the news net on October 21 carries the article, lists alleviation foot pain 4 movements which Los Angeles Cheap Polo Shirts movement expert Dr. Kety primary

graceful summarizes Monster Beats Studio.

Unknown said...

Nice blog to start with.. I think i'm a fan, just love the way you live your life according to your profile. And your pic pics are beautiful.....