Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Few Reasons to Love Summer


Warm summer days means Music Under the Stars at the Botanical Gardens. We also got free tickets to watch My Sister's Keeper. Score!






Summer+water+friends= tons of fun.

Kieri's artistic feet shot. I love it.


This was the most efficient 4th of July fireworks watching ever. We got there just in time to watch fireworks and left. No long lines, waiting in the hot sun, waiting for the show to begin. Everyone else was exploring the lake but I was happy to just enjoy the summer wind.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I miss you, baby girl. It sounds like the fun continues to roll on as I look on by the sidelines. :( Can't wait to see you...in half a year.

Rebex said...

I'm so glad to see you've started blogging again. I've decided to take a little breaksie myself but will try to at least keep reading. Love ya!