Monday, March 3, 2008

Balls

Last evening I get a phone call from my old rommies SP and SH. They were on their way home from church on the 410 and I10 exchange when their tire blew. I automatically offered to go help. I was still at church so I wasn't that far. For a split second I thought about asking one of the guys around to help but I thought, whatever, I know how to change a tire and I'm fully capable. I'll do it myself. So there I was on the shoulder of the freeway, in 4 inch heels and a not so long dress changing a tire. I know my crack was totally showing to oncoming traffic but you have to do what you have to do. I am proud to say I got them changed in under 10 minuets because I was still able to make it back to church for the end of CES. I have so much more balls then most guys I know.

No comments: