Friday, March 21, 2008

America's Next Best Dance Crew

I never thought I become addicted to one of those voting off talent shows on T.V. but America's Next Best Dance Crew is really really good. I've always secretly wanted to be a hip hop dancer so I covet the talent of these people. They dance street and hip hop and do great choreograph. Plus there are a lot of very talented Asian people which I always have to support. Next week is the finale and I can’t wait. I hope my favorite team Jabbawockeez wins. I think they have the most talent.
I’m also doing one dress for a fashion show at school. I’m really excited about it but kind of stressed too. I’m always afraid that I’m not creative enough but I don’t want to do too much. I know my designs are simpler than most and I like clean lines and solid colors. Prints are not my strong point. I think I’ve done a good design until I look at the person next to me and I feel like they’ve done so much better then I have to tweak mine. Then I feel like I’m not very good but I really need to focus on my visions and likes. I know I have to not compare myself to others because we all know how bad that can turn out. Plus those that I compare myself to always turn to me and say they like what I’m doing so I think the lesson I need to know is that I have to have confidence in myself and I’ll be O.K.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Kaba Modern got voted off this week! :( (We TiVo'd last week's episode and I just got caught up on everything yesterday... I'm so sad!) Stupid Status Quo.