Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Adventures

I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged. I will rectify this manner from now on. Summer is ending and I've had a blast. Most of my close friends were in and out this summer but it was still good. Here are some highlights:
-Schlitterbahn with the family
-Boys II Men concert at 6 Flags
-My nephews remembering who I am
-Elijah still wanting to cuddle and hold my hand
-Random pool partys
-Fake surprise going away parties(Chrissy Freeman)
-Real surprise going away parties(David U.)
-Any late nights with Sara Payne
-Getting Chrissy back in my life
-The randomness that is Mike Garcia
-New callings: Enrichment
-Beating a certain named person at HORSE (I only had H O )
-Catching up on life with Kim
-For always having Karen, Sai and Jenny in my life
-Becoming a minor celebrity on YouTube
-Trying some hip hop dance moves found on YouTube (Soulja Boi)
-A sensation on Facebook with my fake haircut
-Getting a real hair cut and liking it
-creating a disgusting sensation on Facebook with Spencer Hamilton
-Monica's patience with me and my obsession with her guitar playing
- Surprise Date Dos!
-Meeting people who actually know something about Hmongs
-Meeting Adam Tobbler thru Jenny Alaska
-Many late nights at Sonic
-The Dark Knight
-Calls from Jess, Nina, Yee, Chris and all my other Cali and AZ friends
-Finally putting up pictures on Facebook
-Joining the 200 club on Facebook
-Becoming a little too obsessed with Facebook
-All my friends who constantly visited 6 Flags
-Converting people over to Origins
-Crying over my dad
-My mom's undying and unconditional love
-Falling in love with Google
-Getting over Cali past and anything that makes me miss Cali so bad
-Discovering that I am even more complicated and spastic than I ever thought but still very charming

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I cannot express how happy I am to see another blog entry! Perhaps that fact that I am taking the time to comment whilst in Florence is expression enough!