Monday, September 15, 2008

Dear Anonymous

Hummm... I was catching up on comments people leave on my blog and I got a most interesting one from Anonymous. I will post it so you can be clued in. It was in reference to my post tittled "It Was the Best of Times, It was the Worst of times." Here is the comment: "Once I figured out who R.A. was that worst compliment became 100 times funnier! - sounds like him.2 nights ago I was reminiscing with a friend about the BEST laugh I've had in my entire life. You, him, my brother, & I were all there & LAUGHING. The 4 other people there weren't laughing...can you guess who this is?" This is of much intrigue to me. From those clues I have it narrowed down to possibly 2 of my friends from Stockton. It has to be either Matt or Ben. I am basing this because I know who R.A. is and the time I knew and spent time with him. Since there was a mention of brother it has to be Matt or Ben since they are brothers and we were probably making fun of those 4 people and that's why they weren't laughing. Please Anonymous, I am putting an official search warrant for who you are.

I sometimes think about times of past, esp as of late as I have been able to reconnect with my friends from back in Stockton and Sacramento CA. Gosh, that was so long ago that it is crazy. There were so many fun times and I feel like I was so much more carefree. There is something about the past that is just so fascinating. It's almost like when you recall those memories, you only remember the good times. Everything seemed so pure and like a cool movie that has been edited to just all the best scenes. There are times when I just wish I can go back to the past and relieve all those great moments and appreciated them more. Life grows on and new experiences are made so I am so deeply touched when friends of past are able to remind me of how rich and amazingly blessed I have been. So thank you to all my friends I have made in my 26 years of life. With out any of you, I wouldn't be who I am today and for that I am forever grateful.

1 comment:

Luisa said...

hahaha. i think i have a pretty good idea who your anonymous "stalker" is!!! i'm 99.2% sure! LOL!