Thursday, September 4, 2008

More useless goals and obsessions

One day I will really be productive and make logical, productive and meaningful goals but for now, I'll make fun ones. I'm secretly afraid that I will take over the world if I started useful things so I'm am doing mankind a huge selfless favor by being frivolous. Here is my list:

-Having my nails constantly painted. Minimum of once a week possibly 2 times. Wednesdays and Sundays.

-Making 250 friends on Facebook by the end of summer

-Getting a phone that plays FM radio, downloads music, slides out, has a full keyboard, be a cute color of pink, green or blue, comes with head phones and be practically free. I don't think it's too much to ask.

-Getting a lap top so I don't have to go to the Mac store, Sony store, or use Carlos' IPhone

These things have practically consumed the past 2 weeks of my life. So far I am making good progress. I actually am getting a Sony lap top as I write but I have to wait while they get it all situated so I'm blogging. I think they workers here all know me now.

No comments: