Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Loves of my Life

Here is a rough list of the few Hollywood crushes I've had in the course of my life:

- My first: John Cusack in the Journey of Natty Gann

- Chris O Donnel. He was the only reason I watched Bat Man and Robin.

- Brendon Frasier in George of the Jungle and The Mummy I only

- Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs... Don't ask.

- Jordan Knight and Joey Mcintire of New Kids on the Block.

- Antonio Banderas in the Mask of Zorro

- James Marsden in 27 Dresses

- Captain Shane in Mulan... Yes a cartoon. So what. He was hot.

- Prince William. I really truely believed that I was going to marry him and become a princess.

- Geof Manthorne from Ace of Cakes. He is the quirky right hand man chef.

- Zack Braff as Dr. Dory in Scubs. I like that quirkyness

- Jim from the Office. Need I say more.

- Eric Foreman

- Michael Buble. He is the only guy who I wouldn't mind singing to me.

I'm not sure what these guys or characters all have in common but they strike my fancy one way or another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are all a little quirky, good looking, and funny. Maybe there is one thing about all of them that if you put it together they would make your perfcet man? That's the person to take you to the Melting Pot =0)