Sunday, September 7, 2008

PMSING??

For some reason I have been getting really irriated at people lately. I think they are all warrented though but still, I shouldn't be so irritaed. For starters, this person that I already don't really care for was totally telling me what to do today. First of all, I am a grown person. Even my mom doesn't tell me what to do. I was just joking around with some friends when she told me I needed to get to class. Seriously?!?!?! Yeah maybe I should have been in class and maybe it is immature of me to be chit chatting with friends but still, who do you think you are. I was really irritated and if I wasn't at church I would have said something more blunt but I mostly bit my tongue. I'm not sure if she heard my complaints about her in the hall but I really don't care. I hope she did cause I don't care if she knows I don't like her. Seriously, who are you to tell me what I should or should not be doing. I am fully aware of my actions and for right or wrong, I choose to do them. Sometimes I just simply want to say "chick, I don't like you so please don't talk to me." I don't think that's rude. It's just honesty and if she were to say that to me I wouldn't be offended. I understand that I rub some people the wrong way. We don't need to talk. I don't feel like a bad person when someone doesn't like me. So whatever.
Then 2 other people really got on my nerves. It's again probably because they aren't my favorite people to begin with. They were just making comments that were kinda dumb but it irritated me more b/c I generally don't like to talk to them. I feel like I just need to chill and not sweat it. For the most part I am a really chill person but lately I just am very vocal about my irritations. I don't PMS so that can't be it unless I'm changing as I get older. I really do think that those 3 people were just irritating and even a normal person would feel like I did.

3 comments:

Luisa said...

girl! you are PMSing! haha...just kidding! yup, people who tell you what to do are ANNOYING! so...ms. linda yang, go clean your room! and make me my egg rolls! hahaha ;) love yah!

Chrissy said...

LINDA, I love the picture! Thanks again for letting me tag along with you tonight! It was super fun...

Mike said...

you know what pisses me off, when people correct my spelling of "alot" and "wrather" and "hosbitol".