Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Last night was the HOTTEST night of my life! O.K. before you get dirty thoughts in your heads, I'm talking about literally being hot. I was helping my friend Carly Cutie unpack at her new house and because no one had lived there for awhile, I don't think the air conditioning worked so it was HOT. It didn't help that we were moving things around either. She didn't want to stay the night alone so I slept the night and man was it HOT. I couldn't sleep at all. I was sweating and uncomfortable. I even took a cold shower at 3 in the morning and couldn't get cold. Finally at 4 I had to wake her and tell her I had to leave. It was impossible. I felt bad for leaving but man was I HOT. I don't think I've ever felt that way before. I usually don't have that problem of being so HOT I can't sleep but it happened. I was so hot that even when I got home and had coldness, I still felt HOT. I'm finally easing to normalcy

No comments: