Sunday, August 31, 2008

Shopping? Shoe betcha

I encountered the best deal off shoes this Saturday. Bandalino's shoe store is having their end of summer sale and because I know some of the people who work there I got an additional 50% off the sale items. Here is the greatest use of money ever. I got 5 pairs of shoes (yes 5) and a brown purse. Retail value: $410. I paid $80. How can you pass that up. Yes I did need it all..... well.... I wanted it all. Here is the thing about shoes. No matter how bloated you feel or how much weight you've gained, they will always fit. It's a great way to feel good about yourself. Plus shoes completely make or break an outfit. So now I have 5 more pairs of shoes to all to all the other pairs that I don't have time to wear all BUT at least I have the option if I wanted. I actually do wear most of the shoes I own. I'm trying to wean myself off flip flops. They are a staple in and to my life. So I got a few cute flats that will enhance my casual outfits. I will promise not to buy anymore shoes for a while..... at least until the next big sale.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

AMAZING! i'm surprised you only bought 5. :)

Luisa said...

okay missy...you have to take me shopping next time! seriously!