Monday, August 18, 2008

Obsessed

I am pretty laid back but I've come to realize that when I like something, I really go all out for it. In a really obsessive way until I get bored. Case in point: My Facebook obsession. I've now come to realize that the Mac store And Sony store will let you just sit and search the web. I've even made some cool friends at the Sony store and the Mac store lets you print. Just an FYI for all those who can't live without the internet when they're running errands. Then I've discovered IPhones. Well I've discovered friends with IPhones. It's to the point that they just know to give me their phone when we see each other. I'm also super obsessed right now with performing. I've always been really into skits and presentations and always go all out. It's a little top secret but I'm working on something really cool and funny coming up that I've spent way too much time on instead of being responsible. But I always make sacrifices for my unimportant and frivolous hobbies. One day I'm going to be a real girl. (Kinda stole that line from Stephanie Hatch.)

As summer has not passed yet, I will continue to add to my list of summer fun:

-Karaoke at Mama Margies
-ditching class with Shayla Garcia
-motor boating Aaron Woodhouse
-Carlo's IPhone
-Sharing an awesome moment with Wes AKA WAN Nash at 6 Flags
-Ultimate frisby in the dark and sacking Rachella

No comments: