Sunday, October 19, 2008

Me and Mr. Paisley

I found out on Saturday that that Brad Paisley was going to play at the Verizon Amplitheatre that day and was totally bummed that I couldn't go. Some strangers had extra tickets to sell me but I had previous plans with my good friend David Uminski to watch him sing at the Majestic Theatre so I passed regretfully. Then, my old coworker called and said she had an extra ticket and if I wanted to go. I couldn't pass up a free ticket to Brad Paisley so with a regretful heart I broke the news to Uminski. I was so happy to hear that he completely understood and supported my Brad ticket. So here is a heartfelt love story about a girl and a country star.


Little did I know, we had VIP status. My boyfriend wouldn't have it any other way.


Double the fun of Brad. He was playing on my side so we could be closer.


This is my man in action. I love how he owns the guitar.


Honestly, he was looking right at me so all the other girls would know not to hit on him.


This reminds me of the many late nights of him serenading me.


I like to give him some "boys time" every now and then. Just because ur in a relationship, you should still remember who ur friends are.


Some of his "celebrity" friends come to visit from time to time. Taylor swift is the blond rocking out to Guitar Hero.



Just a tender moment w/ me and my honey Brad. We aren't too afraid of PDA's.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh how I remember those late nights living with you when Brad serenaded you while Kim and I tried to sleep. The fact that he obviously only looked at you all night during the concert shows how strong his love still remains :)

Rebex said...

I'm glad to see he doesn't have issues with the size of his head. It's kind of frightening. ;)

Zach O. said...

hey u and brad should get together w/ me and carrie sometime.