Friday, October 3, 2008

Ugly/Silly

I had a very enjoyable evening w/ my good friend Mike Garcia AKA Miguel Garcia. There is just a randomness about him that is very endearing. In my quest to find a new BFF via Facebook pictures we are tagged together, I was giving Mike an edge over Monica with these 2 new pictures.



I was hoping against all hope that he wasn't going to do his Ugly/Silly pose.... but I should have known better.




I always have to ask him (or beg) to get a "nice" picture with him. So far I think this is the best I can get. Honestly though, I think this is part of what makes him Mike, and that's a really cool thing.

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awwwww.

Anonymous said...

ugly face?! wow.
that's the LAST picture we take together!

Anonymous said...

I usually charge people 10$ to take pics with me too.