Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Best B-day Ever


I love how colorful and cartoony this cake looks. Chrissy always remember my favororite. Yellow box cake with chocolate forsty.

This is the Chrissy herself. Thanks so much for wanting to give me the best bday party ever. I never would have thought I deserved this much joy. I love how domestic you are but still looking so stylish. This is so you.

I've never had so many people sing happy birthday to me and cheer at the end. I finaly got to feel like the prom queen/head cheerleader. I take my birthday wishes very seriously and know that it will only come true if I blow out all the candles at once. I expect now a great year.

Mike Garcia is so endearing. My present was wrapped in newspaper (which he doesn't know but it's one of my favorite wrapping styles). There was a comic he drew of a conversation we had about me complaining that I'm too much like a guy so hence the How to be a Lady book. I am so touched by his Garcianess thought.

I love this shot because it captures the beauty of the house and people just being themselves.

I love the passion Morgan, Monica and Jeff have for music. Their musical talents bring me so much joy.

A jazzy rendition of "happy birthday."

Candid shots are the best.



This is my favorite shot of Morgan and Monica because it just embodies who they are when they're together. Morgan belts out the lyrics and Monica sings harmony. Love it.

I don't remember what we were talking about but it looks funny.

It's never a party without a water fight.

...or some dancing.

I took this picture from Chrissy's blog. I would like to think that I am this charming and engaging all the time. ;)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

you most definitely ARE that charming and engaging. Michael-Paul and I were talking about it, that picture needs to be framed because it epitomizes you!

Rebex said...

I'll agree - that last picture is pretty amazing...and you ARE charming and engaging. :)