Sunday, October 5, 2008

nemeses

I will roll w/ the punches for the majority of the time except when it comes to my nemeses activities. When these things come up, I will state that it is my nemesis and shake my fist in the air in defiance and refuse to participate.

- The game Apples to Apples. I've only played it twice and never want to play it again. It's because you really have to know your opponents in order to win. It doesn't really have anything on skills. Also it really irritates me when I know that I picked a much better word and the player picks something that has nothing to do with the word association. You just don't want to play with me.


- Mr. Cheeks Cha Cha Slide Song. I refuse to dance to this song because I refuse to let some dude tell me how I need to dance. Maybe I don't want to slide to the right and take 2 hops 2 hops. I will dance how I choose thank you very much.

- Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette. I know Chrissy likes the film but I can't stand it. I have never wanted to walk out of a movie before until this one and since I was there with someone and it was free, I stayed. There were many times where I wanted to stand up and say, "seriously? Does anyone else want to pull out their hair too or is it just me?". I didn't because I didn't want to embarrass the person I was with. **Spoiler alert** The one thing I was looking forward to was Marie Antoinette getting her head chopped off and you know what? That didn't even happen! That would have at least made me happy but no, the film continued to disappoint.

No comments: