Monday, November 24, 2008

Auction for charity

We had our annual auction at church to raise money for charity. A few girls from the ward decided to make a collection of Cd's dedicated to break ups and man hating. Needless to say, they were a huge hit.


These are the I am Woman collection. 3 really cool girls from our ward made these. There were 48 songs total and they really arranged them so it flowed. And yes, all the songs were legally downloaded.


I put on my best "got dumped" face to bid. A lot of girls really wanted the Cd's cause there were really good singles on it.


When the guys found out about the man hating alums, they were appalled. All the guys
at the auction gathered money together to out bid anyone for the Cd's.


Determined to get their manhood back, the guys won the auction and plan on destroying the Cd's. It was very fun.

It was very nice to raise money for charity. I put up cooking dinner for 4 and it went for 45 dollars so that was nice.

2 comments:

Rebex said...

Hilarious!!! So sad those CDs went to waste, though. Ha ha!

Chrissy said...

Yea, really! I've definitely had my times when I needed a copy of dat.