Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween: the best day of the year

I was super excited to dress up for Halloween because I conviced all my friends to dress up with me as Greek Gods. I all had wicked costumes and were so excited to put them together. It was just fun getting ready and pulling together. It was also very cool to walk in together as one group. I really loved how it all turned out. I was very happy with how my snake hair turned out.


I just loved our theme. We were the best Greek Gods. We have Athena, Hades, Poseidon, Nike, Aphrodite, Hermes and Medusa. I loved how everyone got so into their costumes.


Only in Texas will you find UT coaches. Hook em Horns!


Bex was so convincing as a goth girl that I didn't even recognize her. She was standing in front of me for awhile before I knew who she was.




The most amazing thing happened. I won the best door prize of the night, an IPOD Shuffle. If anything else, I wanted to win this. Well, for some reason I ended up with I think 5 raffle tickets. Out of that, 2 of them were winners. I also won tickets to the Messiah concert.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow your hair and make-up are awesome! I love how it all turned out!

Anel said...

I loved hearing about Halloween but I really want you to blog on our camping trip. (The wonderful train…the pebbles…the wonderful camp directors..the whole shebang.)

Zach O. said...

yea i gotta give it to y'all,that was well put together...and i really appreciate the face time on your blog.

Chrissy said...

Did you see the comment from my friend Nicole on my blog about our costumes? She said it took some serious commitment on your part... haha. Go big or go home!

katieg said...

Wicked awesome. You always have the best ideas. I am coming to you from now on for cosutmes. Y'all were fabulous.

Luisa said...

linda, you're awesome. that is a wicked cool costume! love the hair and makeup...you really went all out on that. jeff was like..."whoa!!!" hahaha :) and, congrats on winning the ipod shuffle!

Rebex said...

Look! I'm on your blog! That just made my day. :)