Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am American

I am so proud to be an American. My family came here to the United States of America in 1980, one year before I was born. I always new how lucky my family and I are to be able to live here and have the freedom of the U.S. My family was always very proud that I was the first born American. I was a symbol of hope and opportunity. They were so proud to have a true, legitimate American in the family that they named me after the most American person they knew, Lynda Carter, AKA Wonder Woman. I am so thankful to all who has served this country and rose up to fight for their cause. I am so grateful for those who fought in the Revolutionary War because that was the beginning of this great nation. I am grateful for this country and for the Lords hand in getting my family here. I know that this is His work and through faith, love, charity and obedience, we can restore the true gospel and return to Him. Thank you Veterans, may God bless you.

I found this video that I really liked. I appreciate people who put forth effort to show their appreciation. I especially liked some of the picture transitions. So enjoy.

2 comments:

katieg said...

American all the way!

Zach O. said...

very well said linda. y'alls story (you and your fam) is what the United States of America is all about.