Saturday, November 22, 2008

Why Fall Rocks

It is starting to get cold and there is only one reason why I love it. It's the fall fashion!



This is my new favorite coat. For some reason it makes me feel like a little girl in Russia during WWII. I think it makes me think of my favorite children's book "A new Coat for Anna" by Harriet Ziefert.




Some of my scarfs. Most of them are homemade. I don't care if it isn't cold enough,I wear them anyway.


Ohhh I'm cold. My mitten will warm me up. Ahhh warmth. Wait now I'm too hot. How do I solve that?


Bammm! Problem solved. Also if I become a hobo, I'm set.


With my bangs, I feel very mysterious. I'm trying out the bold liner w/ deep lips look. I think I look like a hooker but my coworker said I should say exotic instead. What do you think?

4 comments:

Luisa said...

i love the red coat! you look cute! and, like you, i love fall/winter clothing too.

so yeah...FALL ROCKS! :P

Chrissy said...

I think you look like a Geisha (which technically is 'hooker' and 'exotic' combined).

katieg said...

Soooo exotic

Brittany said...

if by "hooker" you mean "hot" then yes! I love cold weather clothes too, and I agree that once the weather starts to hint at coldness I bring out the sweaters, scarves and coats even though I could be fine in just long sleaves. And I love your Russian coat too!