Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Carolers

I know it's still November but tonight as I was leaving to go have dinner at a friends house, the door bell started ringing. I wasn't expecting anyone and most of my friends don't ring the bell so I was leery. I hear a lot of ruckus and thought, "oh man, punk kids. What do they want?" As soon as I opened the door...10 neighborhood kids ranging from ages 7-12 started to sing Jingle Bells in a loud booming voice. It was so very sweet. No adults were within view and it made my day to see that there are still people/children out there w/ Christmas joy (even in Nov.)I took out my camera cause it's always w/ me but my batteries were dead. Very sad. So happy early Christmas everyone.

2 comments:

Zach O. said...

i absolutely love christmas time. it really is the most wonderful time of the year. sounds like some righteous kids yo.

Chrissy said...

that is adorable. i'm sad you didn't get any pics :(