Friday, November 21, 2008

Yangster the Gangster

There is this radio station in Arizona that I am OBSESSED with. It's with Johnjay and Rich and you can check it out at johnjayandrich.com. I was so sad when I moved to TX and had to leave them behind. Then I discovered "Podcasts".Honestly, the only reason I wanted an Ipod was to listen to them. I've yet to put actual music on my ipod. They are just really funny and Johnjay is probably one of the most random people ever. He doesn't ever remember any lines or quotes but repeats what he thinks they are and he never knows the lines to any songs. He is like my guy counter part. Everyone made a bet that he wouldn't be able to rap to JayZ's Roc Boyz. He had a whole year to learn it, and miraculous he did. That honestly inspired me to be able to do it too. I've always wanted to be able to do things like that, lacked faith. With his glory came much confidence in myself. I vow here and now that I will be able to rap to Weird Als White and Nerdy. No reading lyrics, no stumping and I will get the flow down. I will truly earn my Yangster status. This seriously is all thanks to Johnjay on a radio show. I also added them to my friends list on Facebook. My obsession is bordering on sad and pathetic. Right now it's just extremely weird and I'm ok with that.


Here they are w/ Joey from Nsync. Of all the things to talk about Johnjay chooses to ask how to dance to bye bye bye. I'd probably do the same.



This is another look to how random and dumb they are but hilarious. I like Johnjay's response to how he responds to emails. Sometimes I say the same thing about much stuff in life.

2 comments:

Rebex said...

I can relate to your radio show obsession; I myself am obsessed with Kidd Kraddick in the Morning. In fact, I just uploaded all the Podcasts yesterday. That may be my only escape during my next six weeks of misery at work. Ha ha!

Zach O. said...

i fully support you in your quest to rap white and nerdy...unfortunately i can't offer much help as you saw what happened when i tried to rap Tupac.