Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Bowl

I believe in playing Turkey Bowl every year. Since our activities committee didn't put one on, I decided to open Relief Society Enrichment to the boys. It was super fun and we had a great turnout. The irony is that we had probably 45 guys to 15 girls. I made sure we had posters, 4 different set of colored flags, even a trophy. With about an hour until game time, my friend Monica asked me if I had footballs. That never even dawned on me to get. Remember this is an enrichment activity. Luckily my home teacher Brandon brought the footballs. As a good RS sister I did take lots of pictures.





6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Good job photoshopping, Linda!!!!!!

It was definitely a huge success. Once again, you threw down an amazing activity and had everyone excited and happy to play along. You amaze me.

Rebex said...

I agree with Chrissy - you're so good at getting people together to have a good time. What would the ward do without you??? :)

Zach O. said...

i must say well done. i always appreciate a game of football. good times.

BPedraza said...

Linda the Turkey bowl was a blast. Since this is the first time I had ever been to enrichment I must say you women know how to have a great time.

Laura said...

hey what happened to the Cheerleaders! ;-)

Yangster said...

Thank you Home Teacher. It never would have happened w/out ur footballs. It was fun and thanks to everyone for coming, esp the cheerleaders ;). Enrichment does rock.