Saturday, February 16, 2008

27 Dresses

As a girl, I'll admit I'm a sucker for romantic comedies. My friend D.U. and I went to see 27 Dresses and it was pretty cool. I've been disappointed in the last few romantic comedies I've seen but this one was worth it. It was funny and sweet and James Marsdon was not only cute but very very charming. In my fantasy I would love to meet someone like him. Nice but not a push over, confident but not cocky, able to push the right buttons, a little irritating but charismatic. Basically my dream guy. Anyway watch 27 Dresses. It's movie full price worthy. Another movie that I just think is really cool is She's the Man. I thought it looked really stupid but it's really funny. Amanda Bines does really good goofy comedy. I was very surprised at how much I liked it and laughed at the stupid, even predictable, plot line. I would go so much as to day it's one of my favorite movies. Watch it, you won't be disappointed.

No comments: