Friday, February 8, 2008

Lazy Days

I’ve decided that this week is just my lazy week. I didn’t feel like doing much and accomplished that goal. Next week will be better, I promise. It’s been a good week though. I got time to myself and relax. I’ve been needing that.

Tonight is the “surprise date” night. I’m excited. I’ve been planning it and hope everyone has fun. I need to finish getting the little things done. I didn’t realize how much work it would be. Also more people are into it than I thought. It makes me see who is open minded and who isn’t. I like people who are open minded. This will be a good experience to my ultimate goal of hosting a mystery dinner party. That will take a lot of planning and cooperation from people. I’m aiming for next month. I will be a lot firmer for that party because whoever comes will have to more than just open minded. I think it’s going to be creative and fun if everyone gets into it. More details will follow.

I’m also going to help out in the rodeo. I really am in Texas now. I’ve always wanted to go to a rodeo. Next up is working in a dude ranch. I think I’ll last for about thirty minuets but that has always been a life long dream. New thought, I need new and bigger dreams.

No comments: