Friday, February 29, 2008

Martha Stewart eat your heart out

My friend D.U. is so amazingly sweet and thoughtful. He planned a dinner for four of us and I was excited. I thought it would be the standard food and fun. When we arrived, there was a beautiful table scape and the house and a nice ambiance. There was a tuna and salmon spread laid out very fancy like. I ate it and I don't even like seafood. We had chicken parmesan which was delicious. It wasn't just the food. It's about the thought and effort that went into the presentation. It was the small little details of plating and garnishing. I think everyone wants to feel important and special. When anyone does something that requires effort, it doesn't go unnoticed. It is always amazing to know and see that there are truly thoughtful people who make a point to impress and have others enjoy themselves.
My two other friends who were there was making a dating documentary. I think it's a great idea. I think everyone needs to have awareness towards the opposite sex. I got to video tape some of the skits and let me tell you it was hilarious. I can't say too much because there will be the official unveil on March 10th but I think that this documentary is a nice approach to dating. It isn't about making people date more but to understand men and woman better. Even in this late age and the experiences people go through, there is still the mystery of the opposite sex. I have to admit I was amazed to learn new things. No one should sad about themselves or think they are desperate to want be a part of the documentary because we are all in the same boat. Smart, beautiful and charming people are also single. You can't compare yourself to anyone else. It's just about understanding you, your situation and knowing how to work it to you.

No comments: