Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Date

Some people call today S.A.D. Day (singles awareness day) or Love Day. We all know who means what. I don't think that not having a valentines date makes you a single loser. A friend invited me to a reject party which I find kinda lame. I would never call myself a reject or anyone who wasn't dating someone during this time of year. Who says you can't go out on this day of amour? Who says you can't just spend today with your friends? I decided a few days ago to take my good friend Chrissy out. Her boyfriend had to work and she had helped me so much for the Surprise Date that I wanted to pay her back. We went to Macaroni Grill and man was it crazy. Good thing I put my name on the list on my home. The wait time was one hour and forty-five minuets. That gave me just enough time to go home, get ready and get Chrissy. The timing was great and we had a good dinner and caught up. I think this should be a lesson to all who think they are rejects and have to stay home on this day of Valentine. Go out if you want. Have fun and don't care what anyone else thinks. I refuse to deny myself the right to participate in whatever holiday I choose.

No comments: