Friday, February 15, 2008

Hunter

Hunter is the goldfish leftover from the Surprise Date. He was acquired during the scavenger hunt. That was a week ago. He is still alive and I have yet to feed him. I feel so bad every night when I find that he's still alive. I always promise that I will buy food the next day but I always forget. I get home late and see that he's still swimming and remember that I need to buy food. Amazingly he isn't dead. Why is it that people are always telling me that their fish died. Apparently it's easier to keep a goldfish alive than I thought. It's not that I want him to die it's just that he hasn't eaten in a week and is still living. I hope to buy food tomorrow cause right now I'm a bad pet owner. I guess I should feel good about my parenting skills. If Hunter dies tomorrow then all hope will be lost.

No comments: